Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Guys I need you more than ever now

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS OLETOB,KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIEND,WE'LL ALL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Keep the faith bro. and fight the good fight.
    Were all here for you. With prayers and myself and others anything else we can do.
    Keep your mind positive and do what you have to. Half the battle is in the mind at this stage. You know i know what i am talking about.
    Let's keep the mind strong and lay the prayers on the altar.
    And at the feet of Christ.
    Where we know the one who heals in ways unknown to man.

    A prayer that come to mind.
    Lord Jesus let your virtue flow out to this my friend and all those who are afflicted, no matter in what manner the affliction is oh Lord. May your virture flow out to them and make them whole. In thy name I ask oh Lord.
    In Jesus name.

    Amen

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    [ QUOTE ]
    I just went for my Echoand they found some tumors on my heart along with a alot of fluid...They wanted me to be put into the hospital immediatly but I chose to hold off till tomorrow till I could spend some time with my wife and family tonight and friends because I dunno what the future for me holds...I know right now i'm really scared to death and worried really bad...I didn't know you could have heart tumors but you can...I'm really worried and scared...Please keep me in your Thoughts and Prayers...I know alot of you already have and you don't know how much I greatly appreciate it...Sems the more I go the more bad news I get.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You have mine Toby. Trust in God and put it all in his hands.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Indian_Dad and I are on it too.

    Having a huge support group, like your family, friends, & forum friends, is step #1.
    And as I said before: don't take 'no' for an answer from a doctor.
    Be the informed, empowered patient. Take control. The doctors have to take care of lots of folks - you (and friends/family) are the one to focus solely on yourself.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    You are in mine as well. I added you to our church prayer list yesterday, so you are also in the prayers of a lot of prayer warriors.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Will pray man
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Sent them up for you buddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •